1. Information We Collect
You can use some aspects of the Services at any time without providing any personally identifiable information (“PII”) about yourself. PII may include your name, email address, phone number, home address, birth date, mobile phone number, gender, profile pic and credit card information. Providing your PII is voluntary. You can always choose not to provide PII, but then you may not be able to take advantage of or participate in some of the Services.
FACTORY GAMES LTD strives to provide visitors, users and players with information relevant to their particular desires, needs and interests. The information we gather helps us to better serve this purpose. FACTORY GAMES LTD, through the Race Poker app, actively and passively collects, uses and stores PII in the following ways:
• Registration to use or receive our Services or offers;
• Contest registration and prize acceptance;
• Creation of a personal profile;
• Downloading and using Apps may provide information about your location and your mobile device;
Race Poker Account Information:
We may also keep records of your transactions with us. We may use the information you provide to us in order to communicate with you about products purchased, related customer support and to send you information about other products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
As part of the registration process to create a Race Poker Account or to participate in promotions, you may be asked to provide certain non-personal information. Non-personal information, alone, cannot identify you. Race Poker requests this non-personal information in order to enhance your experience of the Services by understanding you better and to make you aware of new services, programs or offers which may be of interest to you.
An IP Address is a number that is assigned to your computer or network when you are linked to the Internet. When you request pages from our Services, our servers log your IP Address. We may use IP Addresses for a number of purposes, such as system administration, to report aggregate information to our business partners or to audit the use of the Services. We may associate your IP address with the PII you provide.
2.Use of Information Collected
• Third parties providing services on our behalf: We may engage third parties to perform services in connection with the operation of our business. Examples of these services include: (a) product and/or experience customization, (b) distribution of marketing and promotional material, (c) website evaluation, (d) data collection, storage, management, analysis and, where applicable, cleansing, and (e) any other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. These third parties may have access to the Services’ user information, including PII, to the extent it is needed to perform their duties and functions.
• Company Security: We may release information about our users, including PII, when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation or to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services and applicable laws. We may also disclose such user information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Factory Games Ltd, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
• Aggregate Information: We may disclose non-identifying, aggregated user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes, including describing our services to prospective partners and other third parties. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who visited the Website during a specific time period.
• Third Party Offers: From time to time, we are approached by third party companies and organizations that provide game-related special offers or other offers that we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases, we may use your Race Poker account information to send out promotional mailings to you on their behalf. If you select to sign up for the third party offer, we may share your Race Poker account information with the third party offer provider.
3.Online Advertising Practices/Third Party Advertisers/Behavioral Advertising
You recognize and agree that the Third Party Ad Servers who deliver ads for Race Poker may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other services or products. These companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies. These ad serving technologies may be integrated into the Services.
4. Special Notice Regarding Children Under 13 Years of Age
These Services are not aimed at nor intended for children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the Services, and if you are over the age of 13 but under the age of 18, you should use the Services only with the permission and/or supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Our Services do not accept registration from children under the age of 13. No PII is purposefully or knowingly collected from children under the age of 13 by Factory Games Ltd. Parents are put on notice that as a result of the foregoing, Factory Games Ltd does not provide a mechanism to obtain parental consent.
If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child has submitted his or her PII to Race Poker, Race Poker/Factory Games LTD will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete the information from its database, at your request. To request the deletion of your child’s information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include in your message the same member name and password that your child submitted. Your use of the Services indicates that you hereby represent and warrant that all information you provide, including but not limited to age, shall be truthful and correct.
5. Data Security
While Factory Games takes precautions against possible breaches in its databases, no website, internet transmission, computer system or connection is completely secure. Consequently, Factory Games LTD cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We cannot and do not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Factory Games LTD via the Race Poker app and you do so at your own risk.
Race Poker may offer you the possibility to connect your accounts from third party social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter (each, a “Social Networking Site”), with the Services by an application programming interface (API) or other software. By allowing Race Poker to connect with your accounts on such Social Networking Sites, you consent to Race Poker's accessing the information in those accounts, which information may include PII. Any information accessed or published from your account on a Social Networking Site on the Services is subject to Race Poker’s Terms of Service. It is your choice whether to use any such Social Networking Site, and you understand that in some instances such Social Networking Sites may request to access and publish information about you or your friends that is included in your Race Poker Account.
6. Maintaining and Updating Your Account Information/Unsubscribe
You have the right to see the PII we collect about you and to correct any inaccuracies in your PII that we retain. As part of your use of the Services, you are responsible for maintaining and updating, as applicable, your Registration Information with current and complete information. You may edit and delete portions of your Race Poker Account information or delete the Account entirely. However, it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons. To stop receiving promotional
e-mails from us, click on the "unsubscribe" link that appears in any promotional email from Race Poker. Once we receive your request, it may take additional time for your opt-out to become effective. Your unsubscribe or e-mail preference change will be processed in batch on a weekly basis.
For notifications on the app itself, you can choose to not receive push notifications in our menu screen.
7. Contact Us Regarding Privacy
8. Notification of Changes
2018 Race Poker, Factory Games Ltd.